Lesson plans and resources for schools to deliver up-to-date, safe and effective PSHE for years 1-13.
By using the curriculum, you will be meeting all statutory guidance (Ofsted) for mandatory relationships and sex education, and all PSHE Association principals and outcomes. The curriculum is CBT-based and trauma-informed throughout.
We have updated the resources to reflect OFSTED guidance and in line with the current environment in LGBT+ issues.
• Consent KS3-4
• Gender and Sexuality KS3-5
The new sessions are:
• Consent and Social Media Y7 - lesson plan and presentation
• HPV KS4-5 - lesson plan and presentation
• Erection Problems KS4-5 - lesson plan and presentation
• Puberty in partnership with Lil-lets - lesson plans, resources and presentations for years 4-9.
• Consent KS3 - lesson plans, presentations and resources.
• Consent and Social Media Y7 - lesson plan and presentations.
The content is divided into three core themes: Health and Wellbeing, Relationships and Living in the Wider World. Key messages will be introduced, reinforced and built upon year on year at developmentally appropriate stages, through a spiral curriculum.
Brook has suggested key lessons for each half term, but the curriculum has been designed to be flexible to support you in meeting the needs of the children and young people you work with.
- If you haven’t already, register or log in to Brook Learn.
- Select the year group you will be working with
- Enter your enrolment key*
- Select your term to access lesson plans and accompanying resources
* Once you have purchased access to the curriculum, you will be allocated an enrolment key. For information about purchase options, please visit brook.org.uk/pshe-curriculum or contact email@example.com for more information.