This site contains lesson plans and resources for schools in Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly to deliver up-to-date, safe and effective PSHE for years 1-13.
Commissioned by Cornwall Council, with contributions from the Headstart Kernow team funded by The National Lottery Community Fund, the curriculum has been designed and quality-assured by subject-matter experts at Brook and brings together a variety of materials from organisations specialising in PSHE topics.
- If you haven’t already, register or log in to Brook Learn.
- Visit learn.brook.org.uk/cornwall
- Select the year group you will be working with
- Enter your enrolment key*
- Select your term to access lesson plans and accompanying resources
* Each school has been allocated a specific enrolment key, which you will need to access resources for each year group. If you have not been given your school’s enrolment key, please contact CornwallPSHE@brook.org.uk - Please use your school email address for verification.